Tum ti tum
Really not a lot going on here. But I have to blog (whose idea was this, anyway) so here we go.
Mark is out this evening as he's gone out to eat with his friend Chris. They've recently been going to the cinema a lot on Wednesdays (because on Wednesday you can get BOGOF tickets through Orange), and they were going to do that today, but there's nothing on that they want to see, so they're having dinner instead. So I'm at home on my own, with only my Superman boxsets to keep me company. I'm also taking the opportunity to make the living room very untidy with various crafty goings-on. If I make anything nice (it could go either way) I'll share some photos.
The fish are still fine. Cam is still fine, although he wants to help with the craftiness. He is not as helpful as he thinks he is.
Tomorrow afternoon I'm going to see Sarah and we're going to have some knitting fun. Which will be nice. I'm going to take the Big Red Jumper of Doom, which really is not of doom, it's just that having the whole thing on one needle is a bit awkward. I should stop being tight and buy a circular needle.
Mark is out this evening as he's gone out to eat with his friend Chris. They've recently been going to the cinema a lot on Wednesdays (because on Wednesday you can get BOGOF tickets through Orange), and they were going to do that today, but there's nothing on that they want to see, so they're having dinner instead. So I'm at home on my own, with only my Superman boxsets to keep me company. I'm also taking the opportunity to make the living room very untidy with various crafty goings-on. If I make anything nice (it could go either way) I'll share some photos.
The fish are still fine. Cam is still fine, although he wants to help with the craftiness. He is not as helpful as he thinks he is.
Tomorrow afternoon I'm going to see Sarah and we're going to have some knitting fun. Which will be nice. I'm going to take the Big Red Jumper of Doom, which really is not of doom, it's just that having the whole thing on one needle is a bit awkward. I should stop being tight and buy a circular needle.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home