beeptwo

Monday, November 12, 2007

Just a quick one

It's late and Things came up (nothing exciting I'm afraid) and I'm tired so I'll just do a quick post. Not much to post about really anyway.

I sorted out my red jumper. I had to undo a few rows which is always painful but I think it's better now. And I rewrote the first part of the pattern, for the body of the cardigan, will sort out the sleeves when I get to them. The whole thing is sort of knit in one piece - you do the body up to the armpits, then you do the sleeves, then you sort of knit round the whole thing up to the top. From reading online it seems that a lot of people prefer to do that so that they don't have to sew everything together at the end, but I find knitting on a whole jumper at once quite unwieldy. Although I haven't got that far yet. Maybe if I was actually using a circular needle like it says, instead of cramming the whole thing onto a straight needle, it would be easier. But I don't have any circular needles so I'll just have to carry on.

What else. I made some hazelnut & peanut butter cookies this afternoon and Mark complained because he doesn't like nuts. So I said I'd make him something he likes and he couldn't think of anything. Also I did things like tidying up and putting out the wheely bin and cleaning the kitchen but I don't think anyone particularly wants to hear about those. Hopefully I'll be more interesting tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home