Green
Woo! I rock!

I made a whole jumper! It's riding up a bit at the front in that picture but it is actually slightly longer than that. I love my green jumper. The bit that looks like a brown mark on my chest is where my My Little Pony t-shirt is showing through, by the way.
Sarah didn't come and see me yesterday, =(, her husband didn't get home from work on time and apparently it's illegal to leave small children at home on their own. So I'm going to go and see her next week instead.
Today we did some gardening because the garden had been ignored for months and was a big mess. I cleared out all round the front and part of the back but had to stop because it started spitting. I will do the rest tomorrow. Mark trimmed the shrubs and trees and things round the back. Also we went up to the library because they had an exhibition of the Flitwick Town Plan, which you can read about here (PDF). It all looks very interesting. They are going to knock down Tesco and build it in the same place but on the first floor, with the car park and some other shops underneath. Also they're completely redoing the area around the station. The leisure centre is being moved into the town centre as well. All very exciting! Something needs to be done because at the moment we have hardly any shops and the centre of the town is a petrol filling station. Which is not so good.

I made a whole jumper! It's riding up a bit at the front in that picture but it is actually slightly longer than that. I love my green jumper. The bit that looks like a brown mark on my chest is where my My Little Pony t-shirt is showing through, by the way.
Sarah didn't come and see me yesterday, =(, her husband didn't get home from work on time and apparently it's illegal to leave small children at home on their own. So I'm going to go and see her next week instead.
Today we did some gardening because the garden had been ignored for months and was a big mess. I cleared out all round the front and part of the back but had to stop because it started spitting. I will do the rest tomorrow. Mark trimmed the shrubs and trees and things round the back. Also we went up to the library because they had an exhibition of the Flitwick Town Plan, which you can read about here (PDF). It all looks very interesting. They are going to knock down Tesco and build it in the same place but on the first floor, with the car park and some other shops underneath. Also they're completely redoing the area around the station. The leisure centre is being moved into the town centre as well. All very exciting! Something needs to be done because at the moment we have hardly any shops and the centre of the town is a petrol filling station. Which is not so good.

1 Comments:
At November 10, 2007 7:29 pm,
Helen said…
Really good! It fits you perfectly now it is properly sewn up. Another one for Ravely. xxoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment
<< Home