My mouse is broken.
I hate it when that happens. I'm having to use Mark's tiny laptop mouse and it is tiny. Serves me right for buying Tesco Value mice I suppose. Mark is getting me a new one for my birthday.
Probably the most interesting thing I've done since I last blogged was going to the party to celebrate Clare and Marcos's union de hecho (did I spell that right?). It was in Horsham and there was a meal and a barn dance. It was good fun and lovely to have everyone all together again. If you want to see my photos they are on Facebook here. Also I have a video to share.
It's half-term so Mark is off today, tomorrow and Friday. He's trying to fix his sister's computer at the moment. Tonight we're going to the cinema (Orange Wednesday!) to see Stardust, not sure if he will like it but he suggested we go!
I wish Ravelry was open to the public, then I could show you all the things I have made recently. When it is I will post lots of links.
Probably the most interesting thing I've done since I last blogged was going to the party to celebrate Clare and Marcos's union de hecho (did I spell that right?). It was in Horsham and there was a meal and a barn dance. It was good fun and lovely to have everyone all together again. If you want to see my photos they are on Facebook here. Also I have a video to share.
It's half-term so Mark is off today, tomorrow and Friday. He's trying to fix his sister's computer at the moment. Tonight we're going to the cinema (Orange Wednesday!) to see Stardust, not sure if he will like it but he suggested we go!
I wish Ravelry was open to the public, then I could show you all the things I have made recently. When it is I will post lots of links.

1 Comments:
At October 24, 2007 11:07 pm,
Anonymous said…
Yay a blog update :) Thanks for putting a link to the photos! Hope you enjoyed the film, they keep playing a song from it on the lab radio and so it keeps getting stuck in my head!
Post a Comment
<< Home