beeptwo

Monday, June 18, 2007

Me again

See, I'm updating again! Aren't I good?

On Saturday I went to Milton Keynes to meet Sarah. I picked her up at the train station and we went over to the shops. We did some shopping, then had lunch (nice paninis at a cafe), then did some more shopping. I bought a top and some new pants. So many clothes in the shops at the moment are so ugly though. They either make me look a peculiar shape (and I happen to think that I'm a nice shape, normally), or have hideous prints, or both.

On Sunday it was Father's Day, and I sent a text to my Father, but I don't know if he got it (he's in Ireland I believe). I did also send him a card last week so I hope it got there on time. In the afternoon we went over to Aspley Guise to give Mark's dad his card, and I helped them with their crossword. After that it was the US Grand Prix. Lewis Hamilton won, again. I beginning to think he's some kind of cyborg.

And this morning I have been working. Soon I will go for a walk into town because we've run out of bread. The excitement, it never stops.

(see Sarah? My life is boring, too, and I have a blog! =) )

1 Comments:

  • At June 19, 2007 6:10 pm, Blogger Helen said…

    Yes he got the card! Not sure about the text, he might have got it but doesn't know how to reply...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home