posted by Anna @ 12:04 pm
At April 23, 2007 2:37 pm, Helen said…
I don't think you look like Tom in a blonde wig at all!!! You just look like Anna.Nice haircut.xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
At April 23, 2007 5:55 pm, Anonymous said…
I don't think you look like Tom either!! You have lovely thick hair so it looks really nice with layers in it. I just had about 4 or 5 inches cut off mine last week and it was really quite traumatic seeing it all on the floor ....
At April 24, 2007 6:44 pm, Anonymous said…
should I be taking offence at something here?
At April 24, 2007 9:17 pm, Anna said…
Either you look like a girl or I look like a man. Or I'm imagining it; no one else seems to think that picture looks like you! Ah well.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
At April 23, 2007 2:37 pm,
Helen said…
I don't think you look like Tom in a blonde wig at all!!! You just look like Anna.
Nice haircut.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
At April 23, 2007 5:55 pm,
Anonymous said…
I don't think you look like Tom either!! You have lovely thick hair so it looks really nice with layers in it. I just had about 4 or 5 inches cut off mine last week and it was really quite traumatic seeing it all on the floor ....
At April 24, 2007 6:44 pm,
Anonymous said…
should I be taking offence at something here?
At April 24, 2007 9:17 pm,
Anna said…
Either you look like a girl or I look like a man. Or I'm imagining it; no one else seems to think that picture looks like you! Ah well.
Post a Comment
<< Home