beeptwo

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Part 2!

After the photographs we had a drink and then it was time for the wedding breakfast. I had to sit on the top table, between Mum and Best Man number one James (there were seven I believe). Mark was on another table with Tom, Sue & Roy and the Hawkinses. We had melon, then chicken, then chocolate pudding. Yum. Then there were the speeches, first Dad, then Ram, then Best Man number one, then Best Man number two. The favours were Cadburys creme eggs and spirit miniatures (Mum confiscated mine).

After the meal we all had to leave the room while they set it up for the evening. Mark and I went back to our room and had a quiet sit down for a minute. Then we went back downstairs for the evening reception. More photos!

First dance



Mum and Tom dancing



Dad and Jen at the chocolate fountain



I danced with Mark a couple of times and I danced with Dad, to the same song we danced to at my wedding (not on purpose!).

Mark and I stayed at Coombe Abbey that night and had breakfast there in the morning. After that we got changed again and drove over to the Coventry Hilton.

Part three coming later!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home