Stuff & things
I'm going to make pancakes tonight. Normally we buy the ready-made ones but I've decided to be brave and have got out my Delia. I'll let you know how it goes (but I'm not going to video it or anything).
I had a meeting this morning. A lady who makes wedding cakes in the next village over found me in the yellow pages and gave me a ring about redesigning her website. So I went over there today and we had a chat about it, and I'm going to do that and also host it. So I feel like a proper grown up today.
Mum and Dad are back from their adventures. I spoke to them last night and they are quite jetlagged! They are coming up to visit on the 10th so I will see all their pictures then, should be good.

2 Comments:
At February 21, 2007 8:41 am,
Helen said…
Oh dear.....
Actually we forgot pancake day, so I got out of that.
xoxoxox
At February 21, 2007 9:46 am,
Anna said…
My pancakes were really nice! Much nicer than bought ones. Yum.
Post a Comment
<< Home