I think the cat thinks that I control the weather. When I opened the door for him this morning, he looked out at the wind and rain and gave me a definite look of 'Is that the best you can do?'.
The last couple of days I've been watching some of the New Adventures of Superman DVDs that Mark gave me for Christmas. Observations:
1) Teri Hatcher looks so young!
2) I keep thinking, why don't they use their mobiles? Why don't they look it up on the internet? Duh.
3) All the special effects are models or matte paintings and it looks ever so slightly - odd.
Also on Superman, I think that it jumped the shark when Lois realised that Clark was Superman. But Mark thinks it didn't jump the shark until they got married. So I think a poll is in order. Tell me what you think in the comments and we'll find out who's right (for what it's worth, the Jump the Shark site agrees with Mark. But that doesn't mean he's right).
The last couple of days I've been watching some of the New Adventures of Superman DVDs that Mark gave me for Christmas. Observations:
1) Teri Hatcher looks so young!
2) I keep thinking, why don't they use their mobiles? Why don't they look it up on the internet? Duh.
3) All the special effects are models or matte paintings and it looks ever so slightly - odd.
Also on Superman, I think that it jumped the shark when Lois realised that Clark was Superman. But Mark thinks it didn't jump the shark until they got married. So I think a poll is in order. Tell me what you think in the comments and we'll find out who's right (for what it's worth, the Jump the Shark site agrees with Mark. But that doesn't mean he's right).

6 Comments:
At January 11, 2007 1:14 pm,
Jennifer said…
What a fascinating site! I think that it jumped the shark when Lois got that new haircut
At January 11, 2007 7:09 pm,
Helen said…
Silly Blogger, I wrote a long comment and it wouldn't publish it. I think I said, sorry I don't know my Superman but that it was rubbish when they brought out that series about when he was young (Not that I've watched that either).
At January 11, 2007 8:31 pm,
Anonymous said…
Blogger wouldn't publish my comment either :( I just said I have no idea because I've never watched Superman, but if you like I'll just agree with you :p
At January 11, 2007 10:06 pm,
Anonymous said…
I agree with me!
At January 13, 2007 11:19 am,
Anonymous said…
Sorry but I agree with Mark!
At January 13, 2007 7:16 pm,
Anonymous said…
Well I have watched the New Adventures of Superman and I think it jumped the shark when Lois found out Clark was Superman, all the UST just went. Although that was the peak there was definite mini-shark jumpage after they got married. After that point it got horridly awful. I also like Smallville but haven't seen it recently. It may have already jumped the shark and I don't know about it. Aaaaanyway, in conclusion, I agree with Anna, sorry Mark! Love Amy xxx
Post a Comment
<< Home