I HATE BLOGGER
I wrote a lovely long post and when I went to post it it didn't go. Then I went back and it had a message that they were doing maintenance. So I lost my lovely long post. =(
But here is the picture I was going to post:

The first sock looks a bit wonky because it seems I've been knitting wrong for the best part of 20 years. But it looks OK on and I'm doing the second one the right way.
Haven't actually been doing much this last week; New Year's Eve we went to the in-law's for dinner then back home for midnight. The fireworks in London were good, weren't they. Other than that, just doing work, housework, knitting etc.
Stupid blogger.
But here is the picture I was going to post:

The first sock looks a bit wonky because it seems I've been knitting wrong for the best part of 20 years. But it looks OK on and I'm doing the second one the right way.
Haven't actually been doing much this last week; New Year's Eve we went to the in-law's for dinner then back home for midnight. The fireworks in London were good, weren't they. Other than that, just doing work, housework, knitting etc.
Stupid blogger.

5 Comments:
At January 09, 2007 9:07 pm,
Jennifer said…
Wow, another family knitted sock! It's great! I am lagging well behind. I've got 6 rows to go until I reach the heel, and then I'm stuck. So it will have to wait until Mum gets back from holiday, which is ages! How were you knitting wrong?
At January 10, 2007 8:53 am,
Anna said…
I was knitting into the back of the stitch and not the front, which makes it all twist round. No idea where I got that from.
The heel isn't so hard, let me know when you get to it and I will help you.
At January 10, 2007 4:49 pm,
Jennifer said…
Thanks! I think that I am knitting properly. I will have a look at that website you sent me. But I'm quite proud of my stump sock so far, I don't want to mess it up!
At January 10, 2007 5:30 pm,
Anonymous said…
I think it is a very nice sock.
At January 10, 2007 8:07 pm,
Anonymous said…
Me too!
Post a Comment
<< Home