Questions because I'm bored
1. FIRST NAME? Anna
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not as far as I'm aware
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Last night at Love Actually. I'm not sure what it is about that film but it always makes me cry.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes if I'm using my nice Parker fountain pen. No if I'm using any other pen or pencil.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Meat doesn't belong at lunchtime! Silly. If it must, I suppose sliced chicken or turkey.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably once I got to know me.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Not apart from this.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Hell no.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? That Jordans one with the four different kinds of nuts. Sadly I'm not special enough to have it all the time, only when it's on special offer.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes, they don't come off otherwise.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? No. I'm weak like a little girl.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Banana and toffee. Seriously, I had some at the Trafford Centre in Manchester once and it was FANTASTIC. Never found it again though.
14. SHOE SIZE? 5 or 6.
15. RED OR PINK? Red if it's a sort of dark red, burgundy/cranberry sort of colour. Pink otherwise.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I'm always scared. I wish I had more confidence in myself and my abilities.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My grandmothers.
18. WHAT FOOD WILL GET YOU OUT OF BED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT? Unless I was really hungry, nothing. I'd much rather sleep than eat!
19. WHAT COLOUR TROUSERS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue jeans, dark red jumper, pink t-shirt and cream socks.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? An apple (very healthy of me! The last thing before that was a gingerbread man, though)
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? 2006 London cast recording of Evita
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Sunshiney yellow.
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Apple
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Mark
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? In real life, probably their eyes. Online, their spelling.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON YOU STOLE THIS FROM? I don't even know them I'm afraid (borrowed it from a blog as I was passing through)
27. FAVOURITE DRINK? Nice cup of tea
28. FAVOURITE SPORT? Don't really have one. I watch the tennis in the summer sometimes.
29. EYE COLOUR? Blue
30. HAT SIZE? Hats come in sizes?
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes, I hate my glasses, they are ugly and pokey and give me headaches
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Really nice chips that are a bit crunchy on the outside and fluffy in the middle. With ketchup or mayonnaise or vinegar. Mmm.
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Definitely happy endings, I hate scary films
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer without a doubt. It got dark about half three today and that makes me =(
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs. Hugs hugs hugs. Maybe I'm =( because Mark has been working evenings (as well as days) all this week and my hug level is dropping. Where's that cat.
37. FAVOURITE DESSERT? A chocolate sundae with ice cream and chocolate sauce and bits of brownie. And a wafer on the top.
38. WHAT SIDE OF THE BED DO YOU SLEEP ON AND WHY? The left as you lie on the bed. Because when I first went to stay with Mark, he tended to sleep on the right, so I slept on the other side. Then a couple of weeks after I moved in I realised that I was now sleeping on the left side until the End Of Time. Not that it matters, it was just the first thing that I think hit me about the whole getting married thing - I'm going to roll over to my left to look at the alarm clock forever.
39. IF YOU DIDN'T MAKE THE DECISION TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE A FAMILY, WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING TODAY? No family yet but if I wasn't married I guess I'd probably be living at home still, or in some tiny bedsit in Crawley, something like that. This is better.
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Wyrd Sisters by Terry Pratchett, A Room With A View by EM Forster, The Subtle Knife by Phillip Pullman, Toyminater by Robert Rankin and Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. It isn't usually that many.
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? My mousemat is actually Mark's but he has a laptop. It's from the musical Avenue Q and says 'The Internet Is For Porn'.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Love Actually
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Waves, birds etc
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? California in one direction, the Maldives in the other
46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I make quite good gingerbread men
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Crawley, I'm afraid
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not as far as I'm aware
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Last night at Love Actually. I'm not sure what it is about that film but it always makes me cry.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes if I'm using my nice Parker fountain pen. No if I'm using any other pen or pencil.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Meat doesn't belong at lunchtime! Silly. If it must, I suppose sliced chicken or turkey.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably once I got to know me.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Not apart from this.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Hell no.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? That Jordans one with the four different kinds of nuts. Sadly I'm not special enough to have it all the time, only when it's on special offer.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes, they don't come off otherwise.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? No. I'm weak like a little girl.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Banana and toffee. Seriously, I had some at the Trafford Centre in Manchester once and it was FANTASTIC. Never found it again though.
14. SHOE SIZE? 5 or 6.
15. RED OR PINK? Red if it's a sort of dark red, burgundy/cranberry sort of colour. Pink otherwise.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I'm always scared. I wish I had more confidence in myself and my abilities.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My grandmothers.
18. WHAT FOOD WILL GET YOU OUT OF BED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT? Unless I was really hungry, nothing. I'd much rather sleep than eat!
19. WHAT COLOUR TROUSERS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue jeans, dark red jumper, pink t-shirt and cream socks.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? An apple (very healthy of me! The last thing before that was a gingerbread man, though)
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? 2006 London cast recording of Evita
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Sunshiney yellow.
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Apple
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Mark
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? In real life, probably their eyes. Online, their spelling.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON YOU STOLE THIS FROM? I don't even know them I'm afraid (borrowed it from a blog as I was passing through)
27. FAVOURITE DRINK? Nice cup of tea
28. FAVOURITE SPORT? Don't really have one. I watch the tennis in the summer sometimes.
29. EYE COLOUR? Blue
30. HAT SIZE? Hats come in sizes?
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes, I hate my glasses, they are ugly and pokey and give me headaches
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Really nice chips that are a bit crunchy on the outside and fluffy in the middle. With ketchup or mayonnaise or vinegar. Mmm.
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Definitely happy endings, I hate scary films
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer without a doubt. It got dark about half three today and that makes me =(
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs. Hugs hugs hugs. Maybe I'm =( because Mark has been working evenings (as well as days) all this week and my hug level is dropping. Where's that cat.
37. FAVOURITE DESSERT? A chocolate sundae with ice cream and chocolate sauce and bits of brownie. And a wafer on the top.
38. WHAT SIDE OF THE BED DO YOU SLEEP ON AND WHY? The left as you lie on the bed. Because when I first went to stay with Mark, he tended to sleep on the right, so I slept on the other side. Then a couple of weeks after I moved in I realised that I was now sleeping on the left side until the End Of Time. Not that it matters, it was just the first thing that I think hit me about the whole getting married thing - I'm going to roll over to my left to look at the alarm clock forever.
39. IF YOU DIDN'T MAKE THE DECISION TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE A FAMILY, WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING TODAY? No family yet but if I wasn't married I guess I'd probably be living at home still, or in some tiny bedsit in Crawley, something like that. This is better.
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Wyrd Sisters by Terry Pratchett, A Room With A View by EM Forster, The Subtle Knife by Phillip Pullman, Toyminater by Robert Rankin and Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. It isn't usually that many.
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? My mousemat is actually Mark's but he has a laptop. It's from the musical Avenue Q and says 'The Internet Is For Porn'.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Love Actually
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Waves, birds etc
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? California in one direction, the Maldives in the other
46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I make quite good gingerbread men
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Crawley, I'm afraid

2 Comments:
At December 07, 2006 5:53 pm,
Anonymous said…
ooh I just finished the Toyminator the other day; another really good and really bizare Robert Rankin.
Also I can't believe I actually made it to the bottom of this entry.
At December 07, 2006 6:22 pm,
Anonymous said…
Gosh you must have been bored
Post a Comment
<< Home