beeptwo

Monday, November 13, 2006

Over 20,000 now. Oooh.

Yesterday Mark and his dad spent the afternoon in the garage cutting up bits of wood. We have a new light to go by the front door and it was all very complicated getting it up. But it is up now and it is fine although the new piece of wood needs painting. When it is all painted and finished I will take a picture. We have new numbers too, chrome ones instead of brass. They are very shiny.

Today I worked in the morning and did housework in the afternoon. I baked some biscuits as well, oaty ones. Yum.

1 Comments:

  • At November 16, 2006 3:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for the congratulations! I'm very nervous now that I won't fit in. Still, at least I will be close to lots of lovely shops if I have to console myself!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home