My novel-writing is going strong, as you will all see from the image on the right.
I didn't go to Bonfire in Lewes this year so last night Mark and I went to the firework display in Milton Keynes. They have a great big funfair (including a log flume! Seriously) but no actual bonfire. The fireworks were good though.
Mark has taken his Dad's car to work again. He is going to take it back to his parents' house tomorrow, I believe they return from their travels on Friday. I hear it is very hot in Tenerife which must be nice as we have had frost on the ground here the last few days. I need to go out and dig up all my bedding plants before they die completely.
I didn't go to Bonfire in Lewes this year so last night Mark and I went to the firework display in Milton Keynes. They have a great big funfair (including a log flume! Seriously) but no actual bonfire. The fireworks were good though.
Mark has taken his Dad's car to work again. He is going to take it back to his parents' house tomorrow, I believe they return from their travels on Friday. I hear it is very hot in Tenerife which must be nice as we have had frost on the ground here the last few days. I need to go out and dig up all my bedding plants before they die completely.

1 Comments:
At November 06, 2006 2:39 pm,
Anonymous said…
I wondered if you were going to be at Lewes bonfire. I was at the Borough one again and I did look out for you. It does get a bit too busy when they hold it on Saturdays tho. I nearly got a banger in my face! I'm going to wear safety goggles next time.
Post a Comment
<< Home