beeptwo

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Maybe the cat's not as stupid as he looks

He's worked out that if he's out and wants to come in, if he sits under my office window and miaows loudly I will hear him and come downstairs to open the door.

The cold tap in our bathroom sink is broken. Well, it's a mixer tap, but even if you turn the cold all the way round, only a trickle comes out. The hot tap is fine for washing your hands, but when you brush your teeth it quickly gets too hot. I've taken to brushing my teeth downstairs; Mark has taken to brushing his teeth in the bath. He reckons he can fix the tap though.

Yesterday Livvy turned 5 so we went over to the in-laws for dinner and cake. I played fuzzy felt and ker-plunk with Livvy, and after dinner she bossed everyone (me, Mark, her grandparents, her mum and her Auntie Sue) into playing musical statues. Livvy won, naturally.

3 Comments:

  • At October 05, 2006 7:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Grrr, don't talk to me about broken taps! I had two weeks of having showers at Uni because of a broken bath tap in my old flat this summer! Hope it gets mended soon.

     
  • At October 05, 2006 7:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oops that was me, it didn't like my name for some reason. I'm sure I typed it in ...

     
  • At October 09, 2006 11:56 am, Blogger Jennifer said…

    That is what has happened to two of our taps! Well, one was like it when we moved in about 3 years ago, the other has been like it for over a year. Yes it is annoying. Let me know what's wrong with it, maybe we can fix it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home