Spot the Kitty - Answers
In case you couldn't spot the kitty in rounds 1 and 2, here are the answers:


I agree that they are quite tricky. Can you spot him in the current picture? Hint - he isn't in the glass of squash.


I agree that they are quite tricky. Can you spot him in the current picture? Hint - he isn't in the glass of squash.

6 Comments:
At September 14, 2006 9:42 am,
Anonymous said…
I spotted kitty behind the curtain, and in the washing basket(?) but I'm still not convinced kitty is anywhere in your garden :p
At September 14, 2006 12:55 pm,
Anna said…
He is! The original picture was bigger and easier to see. He's sitting down in the flowers at the bottom of the garden.
At September 14, 2006 2:05 pm,
Anonymous said…
Well in that picture he just looks like a conifer ....
At September 14, 2006 7:24 pm,
Anonymous said…
Ah but we dont have Conifers!
At September 14, 2006 7:36 pm,
Anna said…
Which you would know if you have come to visit!
=)
At September 15, 2006 4:47 pm,
Anonymous said…
Well I would have come to visit if you didn't arrange a party when I was out of the country :p
Post a Comment
<< Home