beeptwo

Monday, August 21, 2006

Can you spot the kitty?



Mark cleaned out my fishtank on Friday, so yesterday we went out and bought some more fish. I called them Siegfried and Roy. Sadly Siegfried went straight to the bottom of the tank and sat there....this morning he was floating on the top. Mark went back to the shop for me today and spoke to the people there and they said that when you sent up a tank you should leave it for a week or two, not just two days like it said in the tank instructions. So we are going to leave it for a couple of weeks then get another Siegfried. Roy is fine. Mark asked how I remembered which fish was which and I said the all-orange one was Roy because the letter R is orange, but Siegfried was part white as the S and the G make the name much paler. He thinks I make these things up but I know that Jen does colours to letters as well.

Mark has also downloaded the German original cast recording of Mamma Mia! for me. All the songs are in German and I am greatly amused. For example, Knowing Me, Knowing You is called Ich Bin Ich, Du Bist Du (I am me, you are you), and when they sing it it sounds like 'Ich bin ich, dooby-doo'. Also, it has the line 'Story ohne happy end' which I'm sure isn't proper German.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home