beeptwo

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Destruction

This week I have been working which is dull. But Mark has been having lots of fun. One of his jobs for this summer was to decorate the hall/stairs/landing as it is a horrible colour and badly painted (also, ugly dado rail). So a week or two ago he ripped the dado rail off the wall and the last couple of days he has been filling in the holes (and all the places where the last people hung up their many, many pictures), and today he sanded it all down. He has borrowed a special bendy ladder from his dad to reach the top of the stairwell.

Rather him than me



Cam wants to help






I think Dandelion is on the way out. I'm not having much luck with this.

2 Comments:

  • At August 09, 2006 7:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Poor fishy :( I hope he will be okay ...
    Your Cam Kitty is a big Cam Cat now! When I last saw him, he was in kitten-cat transition, and now he is all grown up! Next time you post some photos could you post one up of Cam looking all cute?

     
  • At August 09, 2006 10:38 pm, Blogger Anna said…

    He is asleep at the moment but I will take some more pictures for you when I next see him awake. Yes he is definitely a grown up kitty now!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home