beeptwo

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Here comes the rain

It rained today, hooray! All the grass round here was a distressing shade of yellow. Except ours, because Mark waters it. But rain is cheaper.

Yesterday we went into Bedford because we wanted some picture frames for the living room. Mark had won a print of an engraving of the Theatre Royal in Drury Lane that he wanted to put up, also we have an enlargement of one of our wedding photos and some theatre posters (well, we have a lot of theatre posters, but two that wanted to go on the wall). So we went to the frame shop in the Harpur Centre. We got the two smaller frames but because theatre posters are a funny size we had to get frames that are a bit bigger and order some mounts for them.

So today we went back and picked up the mounts, and Mark had lots of fun making holes in the walls (while it was thundering and the cat was scared).

Theatre Royal over the fish tank


Wedding photo on the back wall


I think the one on the left is a bit wonky...


...but Mark will sort it out



Mum and Dad are coming to stay at the weekend. If the weather is nice then we might have a barbecue, if it isn't then we will probably go out. I don't know what else we'll do. But it will be nice to see them (haven't seen my mummy in nearly three months!!).

I have been working as well but work is boring so I will ignore it for now.

5 Comments:

  • At July 27, 2006 7:26 pm, Blogger Helen said…

    Gosh is it that long? Lots of hugs at the weekend to make up for it. xxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

     
  • At July 27, 2006 8:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Moose! Just saying hello and I'm glad I have discovered your blog, now I can read what you're up to!! Your house looks very nice, I am looking forward to seeing it one day soon :) Sarah xxx

     
  • At July 28, 2006 11:56 am, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Imagine using a spirit level to check that pictures aren't wonky! Very sensible.

     
  • At July 28, 2006 12:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    :-( I thought the picture looked better wonky!

     
  • At July 28, 2006 3:38 pm, Blogger Anna said…

    The picture is held up by 2 hooks so they needed to be straight! Otherwise it would just be annoying.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home