Couple of things
A man with an Anglian Windows clipboard just came to the door. I didn't want to talk to him but happily he didn't want to talk to me either:
Him: Hello, love, are your mum and dad home?
Me: No, sorry.
And he left. I win!
Also, the other night we were watching the TV and the program was '100 greatest family films' or something like that. Conversation:
Me: Oh, The Railway Children. I always cry at the end of that.
Him: Why, do they all die?
Him: Hello, love, are your mum and dad home?
Me: No, sorry.
And he left. I win!
Also, the other night we were watching the TV and the program was '100 greatest family films' or something like that. Conversation:
Me: Oh, The Railway Children. I always cry at the end of that.
Him: Why, do they all die?

2 Comments:
At July 14, 2006 12:38 pm,
Anonymous said…
I'm liking your blog Anna, it's nice to know what you are up to. Should I start one?
At July 14, 2006 9:14 pm,
Anonymous said…
Oh how I laughed at this one!
Mum
Post a Comment
<< Home