beeptwo

Friday, July 14, 2006

I have been working hard all this week which is why so few updates. I am still here though and battling on.

First of all WELL DONE TOM on your new job! He will be working as an IT technician at Collyers from the 24th. It is for six months and hopefully they will like him so much they will keep him on.

I managed to sleep wonky a couple of nights ago and now I have a bad back. Makes me feel very old and creaky. It's getting better though.

This weekend we have Danni, Matt, Jacob and Leo coming to stay. They are currently staying with Danni's mum and her husband while their house in Bedford is being done, so they are coming to stay with us for a couple of days to give her mum a break. And then Mark went into the spare room this morning and found that the cat had been sick on the spare duvet. I rang a couple of dry cleaners but they both said it would take a week and cost £16/17 so in the end I took the old duvet down the tip and bought a new one at Argos (£12.99, and it came with 2 pillows).

And of course Mark has his run tomorrow. If anyone would like to get some last-minute sponsorship in, go here: Sport Relief. I am going to go along and stand at the finish line and cheer (I couldn't run a mile if my life depended on it).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home