Woops
I accidentally bought some books. We went to Milton Keynes and Waterstones had a 3-for-2 offer....here is what I got:
Queen Mum by Kate Long
The Big Over Easy by Jasper Fforde
You Can Get Arrested For That by Rich Smith (Mark picked this one)
I also dragged Mark to the new OBCZ in an internet cafe in the shopping centre. There were only two books there but I picked one of them up and left two that I had brought with me. I didn't buy anything else, Mark bought some new shoes for work and a Stephen Duffy CD.
I was a bit annoyed though because I wanted to get a new cutting head/foil for my electric razor, and nowhere seems to sell them. It looks like I might have to buy a whole new razor which seems stupid when it still works perfectly fine, it's just a bit blunt which is uncomfortable.
Now if you'll excuse me, I have some reading to do.
Queen Mum by Kate Long
The Big Over Easy by Jasper Fforde
You Can Get Arrested For That by Rich Smith (Mark picked this one)
I also dragged Mark to the new OBCZ in an internet cafe in the shopping centre. There were only two books there but I picked one of them up and left two that I had brought with me. I didn't buy anything else, Mark bought some new shoes for work and a Stephen Duffy CD.
I was a bit annoyed though because I wanted to get a new cutting head/foil for my electric razor, and nowhere seems to sell them. It looks like I might have to buy a whole new razor which seems stupid when it still works perfectly fine, it's just a bit blunt which is uncomfortable.
Now if you'll excuse me, I have some reading to do.

1 Comments:
At July 08, 2006 2:55 pm,
Anonymous said…
I might have to borrow "The Big Over Easy" :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home