beeptwo

Friday, June 30, 2006

I am very proud of myself today.

I went to the doctors' this morning (don't worry Mum, nothing serious) and the surgery only has a little car park. There was only one free space and it was on the end of a row, by the entrance. I looked at it and I thought, the only way I'm going to get in there is if I reverse in, I'd better park on the road. Then I thought, no, I can do it. And I did. =) I am so pleased because I haven't reversed into a space since before I took my driving test (nearly 8 years ago). I didn't hit anything at all, not even slightly.

The postman came today so he isn't ignoring us.

The nasturtiums Mum gave me have been planted out in my hanging basket for weeks and were growing really well, until they got covered in little black bugs and they have been looking sicklier and sicklier. So I have decided to throw them out, and on the way home from the doctors' I went to the garden centre (Mark: Flitvale. Yes I know it's about 3 miles out of the way) and got some little plants to put in my basket instead. Now all I need to do is persuade Mark to put the bracket up by the front door.

3 Comments:

  • At June 30, 2006 5:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You need to invest in a spray bottle of aphid killer and as soon as you see any little brown, black or white bugs zap them. That will sort out the plants! I go round the garden every 2 or 3 days on the lookout for nasty eating things.
    Mum (published author)
    www.bitstobuy.co.uk

     
  • At June 30, 2006 5:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gosh Anna, just seen what time you left that post. Your doctor starts early in the morning.
    Mum (yes you know by now)
    www.bitstobuy.co.uk

     
  • At June 30, 2006 5:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Strange, it said you left it at 7:12am on the comments page
    Mum (can't dine out on this much longer0
    www.bitstobuy.co.uk

     

Post a Comment

<< Home