Hannah, I wondered if you would recognise the mug! It is my favourite (it's quite big, for extra tea).
Cam is fine today, eating heartily and poinging about all over the place. He managed to kill two starlings, too - one I saw him playing with outside, and one he brought in and gave to Mark. Ah. Kitty never seems to know what to do once he's killed a bird, though - he doesn't eat them, just keeps poking at them as if he can't understand why they won't play with him any more.
Swimming again tonight. The ladies' showers were still broken so I sneaked into the family area (well, I do have a family, they just weren't with me) to wash my hair.
My old boss rang today, it seems that the man who replaced me has left (no comment) so she wanted to know if I could do more stuff from home for them. So I said yes. At the moment I seem to be mainly just working for Telefocus, but from home, but it is good because they always pay up and it is people I know and work I know I can do. And I can tell her to go away if I want. Ha ha.
Cam is fine today, eating heartily and poinging about all over the place. He managed to kill two starlings, too - one I saw him playing with outside, and one he brought in and gave to Mark. Ah. Kitty never seems to know what to do once he's killed a bird, though - he doesn't eat them, just keeps poking at them as if he can't understand why they won't play with him any more.
Swimming again tonight. The ladies' showers were still broken so I sneaked into the family area (well, I do have a family, they just weren't with me) to wash my hair.
My old boss rang today, it seems that the man who replaced me has left (no comment) so she wanted to know if I could do more stuff from home for them. So I said yes. At the moment I seem to be mainly just working for Telefocus, but from home, but it is good because they always pay up and it is people I know and work I know I can do. And I can tell her to go away if I want. Ha ha.

1 Comments:
At June 24, 2006 8:32 am,
Anonymous said…
Well done Anna!
Mum (published author with a big head).
www.bitstobuy.co.uk
Post a Comment
<< Home