beeptwo

Friday, June 16, 2006

Blimey!

I just had someone ring up for a quick quote for a couple of websites! That's never happened before. The Yellow Pages has the landline and my website just has an email link so it must be from one of my flyers or something....has anyone given my mobile number to someone called Andy?

Another beautiful sunny day. I have moved the sunflower pots to the decking as they are quite big now. I went for a walk up into the village and took my books back to the library. And I have made an appointment for Cam to go to the V-E-T next Wednesday morning for his jabs and annual check-up.

2 Comments:

  • At June 17, 2006 9:47 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well done Anna, some business for beeptwo web designs!
    www.bitstbouy.co.uk

     
  • At June 18, 2006 9:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Hon,

    Don't know wanyone called Andy but I have been actively plugging your services to work people! :)

    Rey

     

Post a Comment

<< Home