Today the weather has been really hot and sunny (not a single cloud in the sky) so I have tried to spend most of the day outdoors (don't worry Mum, I have SPF 25 on, and a sun hat in the garden). After work I went for a walk up into the village to go to the post office and walked back the long way round. Then I had lunch and I have been in the garden since, doing lots of gardening. I would take some pictures but I can't find the camera, I suspect Mark has taken it to work to take pictures of the show they are doing tonight. I washed the bed sheets and hung them out and they were dry within about 45 minutes.
Friday night is swimming night so I will be off out again about 6pm which is when the pool opens for general swimming. The pool is only 10 minutes walk away which is good.
I have a load of books here in my office that I got from Freecycle and I am going to put them all on BookCrossing. I have registered about 5 of them so far and left 2 out when I went into the village. I think I will leave another one at the swimming pool. And check on one that I left at the top of the road, if it is still there I might move it somewhere a bit more prominent.
That is all for today I think. Oh, thank you Hannah for commenting, everyone feel free to leave as many comments as you like! =D
Friday night is swimming night so I will be off out again about 6pm which is when the pool opens for general swimming. The pool is only 10 minutes walk away which is good.
I have a load of books here in my office that I got from Freecycle and I am going to put them all on BookCrossing. I have registered about 5 of them so far and left 2 out when I went into the village. I think I will leave another one at the swimming pool. And check on one that I left at the top of the road, if it is still there I might move it somewhere a bit more prominent.
That is all for today I think. Oh, thank you Hannah for commenting, everyone feel free to leave as many comments as you like! =D

3 Comments:
At June 10, 2006 11:37 am,
Anonymous said…
Hi Anna have a nice weekend in the sun; will you be the only person in the country who isn't watching the footy?
www.bitstobuy.co.uk
At June 10, 2006 11:43 am,
Anonymous said…
PS your message inspired my to look at Freecycle and there is one at Crawley now, so I have joined! We get greener by the day.
www.bitstobuy.co.uk
At June 10, 2006 6:48 pm,
Anna said…
Well, Mark isn't watching the footy either, and Tom isn't (he told me he was going to the supermarket while the match was on, good thinking there).
Post a Comment
<< Home