OK, here are the photos that I wanted to upload yesterday:

Mmmm.

My rose, in bloom. Also marigolds on either side.

The climbing rose on the fence panel. This was left there by the people who lived here before (though I suppose they couldn't really have taken it with them). Those two flowers are out so far, but it is covered in buds.

And finally, these are my miniature sunflowers! I only planted them about a fortnight ago. They are very easy to grow, all you need is a pot, some compost, the seeds and a water supply. When they are bigger I am going to put the pot on the decking.
That is all for now, I will post again later.

Mmmm.

My rose, in bloom. Also marigolds on either side.

The climbing rose on the fence panel. This was left there by the people who lived here before (though I suppose they couldn't really have taken it with them). Those two flowers are out so far, but it is covered in buds.

And finally, these are my miniature sunflowers! I only planted them about a fortnight ago. They are very easy to grow, all you need is a pot, some compost, the seeds and a water supply. When they are bigger I am going to put the pot on the decking.
That is all for now, I will post again later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home