
I've decided to start this post with a photo of what I was doing this time last year.
It really doesn't seem like a year ago. I mean, really. But then, conversely, it feels like we've been living in this house for forever, and it's only been 8 months, so I think my sense of time is just warped. Thank you to Mum & Dad, Amy and Sarah for your anniversary cards, and Maddy for the text, it was lovely to know you were thinking of us. We didn't do much for our anniversary during the day, but in the evening we went out for a nice meal in Milton Keynes.
This week Mark is working evenings (as well as day times) so I'm left to my own devices. The weather is supposed to be quite good though so I will probably spend quite a bit of time in the garden (I know the cat will). I am very proud of my garden at the moment. You can expect to see many photos of it here (and even more when my card reader arrives and I don't have to take photos, put them on Mark's laptop and email them to myself, which takes ages). In fact, here come some pictures now:

That one is so that you can see the wibbly shape of the flowerbeds, also Mark's apple tree, and Mark. And the cat if you look carefully.

Daisies. Everyone likes daisies. There is a purple/white one as well.

This photo was taken a couple of days ago, and the roses are now out, so if you can imagine them out, then it'll save me having to take another photo and faffing about with laptops, etc. Thank you. I have also weeded that bed since the photo was taken.
That's all the garden for now! But there will be more!
Also recently I have taught myself to crochet. I'm not sure to what end, but I suddenly realised I couldn't do it, so I thought I'd try, and found I could. My life is just that exciting.
Speaking of which I have been working as well, just so you don't all think I sit around at home doing nothing. I usually work most of the morning, then do housework in the afternoons. But work and housework aren't very interesting, except when eg you find ants in the kitchen and have to kill them all with Ant Smiting Spray. That's the only example I can think of.
Silly link for today: Spamusement. Cartoons based on spam subject lines. It makes me laugh.
So TTFN, and I will be back tomorrow (possibly) with another exciting installment!

3 Comments:
At June 06, 2006 4:08 pm,
Anonymous said…
I like the yellow daisies Anna, what are they? Hope you are not too lonely this week....
At June 06, 2006 4:09 pm,
Anonymous said…
Should have said:
www.bitstobuy.co.uk
At July 20, 2006 3:05 am,
Anonymous said…
Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home