beeptwo

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Did some gardening this afternoon. It is all looking pretty good out there but I can't take any pictures due to the absence of the camera. It has turned very dark now and I think it is going to rain so I came in and got changed. No idea where the cat is but he'll turn up as soon as the rain starts.

I pulled up 12 thistles from the end bed. And I dug them out by the roots, not just pulled the leaves up. I seem to be forever pulling thistles out of that bed so I am going to keep a tally here which I'm sure you will all find very interesting.

I had a phone call just now from my old boss at Telefocus. They want me to do another web site for them so I am going in on Thursday for a meeting about it. The one I did previously was for Best Wishes greetings cards and I did one for Grosvenor Pies while I was still working there (they have a lot of sister companies). This one is something to do with olive oil apparently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home