Seedling Identification Time
OK. I bought a packet of seeds. It is called a Classic Cottage Garden Mix and the picture on the packet looks like this:

The problem is that the packet doesn't list what is actually included. I have sowed the seeds and I have seedlings now, I have a vague idea what a couple of them are but if anyone can identify the others please let me know....
Seedling A:

Seedling B (possibly a pansy):

Seedling C (possibly zinnias):

Seedling D:

Seedling E (possibly a lupin):

Seedling F:

Yesterday I did lots of work and we had spaghetti bolognese for tea.

The problem is that the packet doesn't list what is actually included. I have sowed the seeds and I have seedlings now, I have a vague idea what a couple of them are but if anyone can identify the others please let me know....
Seedling A:

Seedling B (possibly a pansy):

Seedling C (possibly zinnias):

Seedling D:

Seedling E (possibly a lupin):

Seedling F:

Yesterday I did lots of work and we had spaghetti bolognese for tea.

1 Comments:
At June 20, 2006 2:45 pm,
Anonymous said…
A might be a pansy; B is definitely not a pansy but I don't know what it is; E is a lupin; F might be a poppy. Other than that you will have to wait until they flower!
www.bitstobuy.co.uk
Post a Comment
<< Home