And now you're back here at Monday so we can do it all over again
OMG. And it's six months until my birthday.
Yesterday we replaced the camera (it went missing at the theatre last week). It is like the one we had but a slightly newer model. So today I will try and install my card reader and then I will take a lot of photos to show you all. Also yesterday was Mark's Nan's birthday so we went to the in-laws' house for tea and cake. Conversation between Mark's sister Susan and little Livvy (who is four-and-a-half):
Susan: Do you know how old Nan is today, Livvy?
Livvy: No.
Susan: She's ninety-one.
Livvy: Flippin' 'ECK!
She makes me laugh.
Yesterday we replaced the camera (it went missing at the theatre last week). It is like the one we had but a slightly newer model. So today I will try and install my card reader and then I will take a lot of photos to show you all. Also yesterday was Mark's Nan's birthday so we went to the in-laws' house for tea and cake. Conversation between Mark's sister Susan and little Livvy (who is four-and-a-half):
Susan: Do you know how old Nan is today, Livvy?
Livvy: No.
Susan: She's ninety-one.
Livvy: Flippin' 'ECK!
She makes me laugh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home