Burdock is dead, long live Burdock
Sadly Burdock the fish passed away last night while we were out (dinner at the in-laws). So this morning we went to the fish shop and got another Burdock. Poor fishy.
Dinner last night was good though, the real reason we went was to pick up some filler and my wedding dress but we managed to forget them. Today (after the trip to the fish shop) I did some housework and some gardening. Emma, Godfrey and Livvy turned up at one point for a cup of tea, they have been in Hunstanton all week in a caravan. Livvy is so sweet, as they drove away she shouted 'Goodbye Anna! I love you!' out of the window. Aah.
The female half of the couple who've just moved into the big house a few doors down was out doing the front garden today and it's someone I know from Telefocus! I hadn't seen her that close to before and I wouldn't have recognised her other half.
Dinner last night was good though, the real reason we went was to pick up some filler and my wedding dress but we managed to forget them. Today (after the trip to the fish shop) I did some housework and some gardening. Emma, Godfrey and Livvy turned up at one point for a cup of tea, they have been in Hunstanton all week in a caravan. Livvy is so sweet, as they drove away she shouted 'Goodbye Anna! I love you!' out of the window. Aah.
The female half of the couple who've just moved into the big house a few doors down was out doing the front garden today and it's someone I know from Telefocus! I hadn't seen her that close to before and I wouldn't have recognised her other half.

3 Comments:
At August 05, 2006 9:35 pm,
Anonymous said…
Oh dear, poor Burdock :( I hope Dandelion is not too upset and is happy to have a new friend. Is your new fishy called Burdock II?
At August 06, 2006 10:05 am,
Helen said…
Oh dear, poor Burdock. But when I read the entry about dinner being good it sounded as it the main course was Burdock! I hope Burdock II is happy with Dandelion.
At August 06, 2006 10:16 pm,
Jennifer said…
I am also sorry to hear about Burdock. Like I said, for the first few weeks, Fishy1 and Fishy2 are good names for fish. Hopefully Burdock II will settle in well and you are not too distressed. Don't worry, if they last for the first few weeks they will last for years and years!
Post a Comment
<< Home