posted by Anna @ 10:24 am
At August 11, 2006 11:29 am, Anonymous said…
I'm 18% more evil than you!
At August 11, 2006 4:18 pm, Anonymous said…
I'm only 8% more evil than you! I thought it would be way more than that. I shall watch my back when I come to stay- Mark might have an evil scheme up his sleeve! :P
At August 11, 2006 6:52 pm, Helen said…
I was only 18% evil, what is wrong with me?
At August 11, 2006 10:27 pm, Anonymous said…
I am 14% Evil!! I am a good girl :)"You are good. So good, that you make evil people squirm.Just remember, you may need to turn to the dark side to get what you want!"
At August 12, 2006 12:28 pm, Anonymous said…
ah yes, evil cups of tea and hospitality!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
At August 11, 2006 11:29 am,
Anonymous said…
I'm 18% more evil than you!
At August 11, 2006 4:18 pm,
Anonymous said…
I'm only 8% more evil than you! I thought it would be way more than that. I shall watch my back when I come to stay- Mark might have an evil scheme up his sleeve! :P
At August 11, 2006 6:52 pm,
Helen said…
I was only 18% evil, what is wrong with me?
At August 11, 2006 10:27 pm,
Anonymous said…
I am 14% Evil!! I am a good girl :)
"You are good. So good, that you make evil people squirm.
Just remember, you may need to turn to the dark side to get what you want!"
At August 12, 2006 12:28 pm,
Anonymous said…
ah yes, evil cups of tea and hospitality!
Post a Comment
<< Home