posted by Anna @ 2:22 pm
At August 10, 2006 11:19 pm, Anonymous said…
Ah .... my very favourite song :) I have a version on my computer called The Drugs Song, with medicines instead.
At August 11, 2006 6:49 pm, Helen said…
Oh brilliant Anna, I shall have to put that on my favourites and come back to it. Will probably go on my blog too!!!
At August 11, 2006 6:50 pm, Helen said…
OOOHHH Sarah, can you put the link to the medicines one?
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
At August 10, 2006 11:19 pm,
Anonymous said…
Ah .... my very favourite song :) I have a version on my computer called The Drugs Song, with medicines instead.
At August 11, 2006 6:49 pm,
Helen said…
Oh brilliant Anna, I shall have to put that on my favourites and come back to it. Will probably go on my blog too!!!
At August 11, 2006 6:50 pm,
Helen said…
OOOHHH Sarah, can you put the link to the medicines one?
Post a Comment
<< Home