This was my weekend...

But Mark's Monday morning is just as exciting:

The hall is now a nice shade of pale yellow. It needs another coat (which Mark is doing today) and the gloss painting needs doing (which Mark is doing tomorrow, good old Mark). As you can see we have pulled up the carpet, we are having a new one put down on Friday. We've narrowed the carpet choice down to two and would appreciate any comments:

In other, sadder news, all the goldfish have now passed away. Mark thinks I should use some of his water treatment stuff next time. I'm going to give the bowl a good clean out before getting some more fish. Poor old Dandelion and Burdock.

3 Comments:
At August 14, 2006 10:41 am,
Anonymous said…
The carpet on the left is my favourite- I like the pattern. However, the paler one might go with the yellow better. Decisions, decisions.....!
At August 14, 2006 12:57 pm,
Jennifer said…
Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear about the goldfish =( I had loads die on me before I got my tank set up, I think it's quite common, but it's very sad.
I like the carpet on the left better too, your hallway is looking good!
At August 14, 2006 7:15 pm,
Helen said…
I like the basket weave one best. Poor old fish, better luck next time :(
Post a Comment
<< Home