Today was Mark's first day back after the summer break. The alarm went off at the unearthly hour of 6:40am. It's very quiet round here at the moment. The carpet fitters are coming this afternoon to put the new carpet down on the stairs/landing so I'm trying to get everything done before then, as I won't really be able to go upstairs once they get started.
This morning I went to Tesco. Recently they have been refitting our Tesco, putting in new units etc, and they have managed to move EVERYTHING. The whole shop was full of people milling about because they can't find what they want, and none of the staff knew either. It's a pain because you have to go down every aisle and keep your wits about you. Just when I was getting to know exactly where everything was. A couple of weeks ago I couldn't find the fruit juice, it just wasn't anywhere. The next week I noticed they'd moved it to alongside the alcohol, where obviously I never go. Argh. And then I got home and found the letter with the new clubcard vouchers sitting on the doormat. What a pain.
Mark is selling some things on eBay.
Right time for lunch
This morning I went to Tesco. Recently they have been refitting our Tesco, putting in new units etc, and they have managed to move EVERYTHING. The whole shop was full of people milling about because they can't find what they want, and none of the staff knew either. It's a pain because you have to go down every aisle and keep your wits about you. Just when I was getting to know exactly where everything was. A couple of weeks ago I couldn't find the fruit juice, it just wasn't anywhere. The next week I noticed they'd moved it to alongside the alcohol, where obviously I never go. Argh. And then I got home and found the letter with the new clubcard vouchers sitting on the doormat. What a pain.
Mark is selling some things on eBay.
Right time for lunch

2 Comments:
At August 25, 2006 9:59 am,
Helen said…
What's TFOTF?
At August 25, 2006 12:23 pm,
Anna said…
No idea what it stands for. It's the range that the figure is in apparently. I think the 'OTF' is 'of the force'
Post a Comment
<< Home