Put the kettle on!
Tea 'healthier' drink than water - which is good news for Tom
After much hammering and jumping about, the new carpet was fitted yesterday afternoon. It is all lovely and soft and comfy.
Here is the landing

And here are the stairs looking very bright

As the carpet fitters were putting everything back in their van I heard one of them shout 'Oi!' and whistle, and a ginger kitty jumped out of their van and ran into the house. I despair of that animal.
I am mainly doing housework today to make sure my house is lovely and clean for my visitors this weekend. I also have some work to do, I have put some new photos up on Mark's website this morning (the Carousel ones). Also yesterday I finished off a couple of craft projects. Here is my pointy kitty:

And here is a little bag I made:

I got my Evita CD yesterday from Amazon, it is very good, although it's only a highlights recording. I also got a couple of books for Mark. I had £15 of Amazon vouchers and the total was £15.97 so 97p for two books and a CD, not bad! I got the vouchers through this site: Better than Banners (affiliate link) - they give you a £5 voucher for every month your site has their banners up. Mine are on my old We Will Rock You site which probably no one goes to but I still get the vouchers. £15 means free postage so every 3 months I put in an order of as close to £15 as possible.
This is fun
After much hammering and jumping about, the new carpet was fitted yesterday afternoon. It is all lovely and soft and comfy.
Here is the landing

And here are the stairs looking very bright

As the carpet fitters were putting everything back in their van I heard one of them shout 'Oi!' and whistle, and a ginger kitty jumped out of their van and ran into the house. I despair of that animal.
I am mainly doing housework today to make sure my house is lovely and clean for my visitors this weekend. I also have some work to do, I have put some new photos up on Mark's website this morning (the Carousel ones). Also yesterday I finished off a couple of craft projects. Here is my pointy kitty:

And here is a little bag I made:

I got my Evita CD yesterday from Amazon, it is very good, although it's only a highlights recording. I also got a couple of books for Mark. I had £15 of Amazon vouchers and the total was £15.97 so 97p for two books and a CD, not bad! I got the vouchers through this site: Better than Banners (affiliate link) - they give you a £5 voucher for every month your site has their banners up. Mine are on my old We Will Rock You site which probably no one goes to but I still get the vouchers. £15 means free postage so every 3 months I put in an order of as close to £15 as possible.
This is fun

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home