I like candy
A message board on which I post is having their annual International Candy Exchange. I haven't been a member for a year so this is my first time. I am sending a box to a young lady in Massachusetts, I don't know who is sending to me. This is what I have so far:
Tunnock's teacakes
Jaffa Cakes
Bournville
Malteasers
Dolly Mixtures
Wildlife bars, milk and white
Flying saucers
And various bits from the pocket money sweets section at the newsagent
There's still a bit of room....any ideas?
It has been raining a lot this week, and today when I went for my walk there was a definite chill in the air. Definitely autumn. Drat.
Tunnock's teacakes
Jaffa Cakes
Bournville
Malteasers
Dolly Mixtures
Wildlife bars, milk and white
Flying saucers
And various bits from the pocket money sweets section at the newsagent
There's still a bit of room....any ideas?
It has been raining a lot this week, and today when I went for my walk there was a definite chill in the air. Definitely autumn. Drat.

3 Comments:
At October 03, 2006 7:16 pm,
Helen said…
shrimps, polos, cola bottles, curley wurley? She will be doing well!
At October 04, 2006 9:26 am,
Anonymous said…
Send some jazzies and the skulls that you get from the pick and mix section. Yum!
At October 04, 2006 10:47 pm,
Anonymous said…
Flumps!!!!
Maddy
Post a Comment
<< Home