beeptwo

Monday, October 30, 2006

It's been another week, sorry. Not much up here though. Mark was on half term last week, he was off Wednesday/Thursday/Friday. I had work to do most of the time so we didn't do anything except on Thursday we went into Bedford.

On Saturday we went out in the car and went for a walk by the river Flit which is on the other side of Flitwick, near where he grew up. It was nice, there were ducks and fields and trees and things. Here is a photo of me by the river:



Yes, that's apparently a river.

On Sunday we went out for lunch with Danni, Matt, Jacob and baby Leo. Mark kept an eye on their house in Bedford while they were living in Germany last year so they took us out for lunch, we went to a Harvester and it was very nice. Then we had a cup of tea at their house, since I was last there (in July I think) they have had new wiring, new plumbing, new floor boards, a new kitchen and a new bathroom. And all the walls re-plastered. It just needs decorating now and it is going to look lovely. Jacob has just started school and he read his reading book to me (although I have a sneaking suspicion he had just memorised the words). When we arrived he came running out of the front door to give me a hug, I really have no idea why I am so attractive to small children, Livvy is the same.

It's a bit grey and gloomy today but I went for a walk and took some books back to the library. Time for some housework now.

2 Comments:

  • At October 30, 2006 5:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay! A new blog entry! I think you are so attractive to small children because your real name is Mummy-Anna :-) and the children can sense it! I am sure Sarah will agree with me.

     
  • At November 07, 2006 6:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Where's the river?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home