beeptwo

Monday, October 23, 2006

On Friday after I had finished all my work I had exciting adventures. I drove to Woburn Sands and went to the wool shop there, then I went to Hobbycraft. And I drove all the way there and back a different way and didn't get lost at all.

That evening I started on my first project with my new sewing machine (the costume design people at Mark's college were getting rid of it so he brought it home for me, the case is a bit broken but it still works fine). I made a holder for my crochet hooks.






On Saturday I finished off the crochet hook holder and Mark's parents came round to book a holiday, they don't have a computer so they needed to use our internet connection. Mark's mum cut my hair as well. In the evening I spoke to Jen online, she and Mum had been in Southampton shopping all day, they had bought Jen's wedding dress and Mum's mother of the bride outfit, and chosen the bridesmaid dress. She emailed me all the details of it so that I could find it in Debenhams.

On Sunday we went to Milton Keynes to go to the shops. And found and bought the bridesmaid dress.



Isn't it lovely?

I also managed to get some corn-on-the-cob holders from John Lewis, hooray, no more scalded fingers.

That's all for now I think.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home