beeptwo

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

That doesn't look very comfortable




Mum asked for a photo of my crochet so far, so here it is:



That is two rows the width of the bed. I have about half of another row done. The bits inbetween are blue because when we finally decorate the spare room we are going to do it blue.

3 Comments:

  • At October 18, 2006 9:25 am, Blogger Helen said…

    Oh Anna that is BEAUTIFUL! Where did you learn to crochet like that? Not from me, I can only do a basic granny square. Before you know where you are you will be developing patterns for little bedspreads and selling them on the internet.

     
  • At October 18, 2006 1:40 pm, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Your crochet is lovely =)

     
  • At October 18, 2006 5:39 pm, Blogger Anna said…

    Thank you Mum and Jen! Most of the patterns are from the internet and some from a book I just got out of the library, called '200 crochet blocks for blankets and throws' or something (although 200 is a lie, there's about 50 patterns, then them all again in different colours).

    I bet I could make a 1:12 scale bedspread in crochet. It's much more fun than knitting

     

Post a Comment

<< Home