Woops I keep forgetting to do this
I just remembered I hadn't blogged about the weekend. Duh.
On Saturday we got up bright and early so that I could catch the 08:34 train to Kings Cross. Once there I tubed to Oxford Circus and met Mum and Jen outside Top Shop. Jen wanted to have a look at wedding dresses so we went down Oxford Street and went into shops to see if we could find some. Debenhams had a bridal department, Jen didn't have an appointment to try anything on but she had a look at the dresses and decided to go to the Debenhams in Southampton one time to try some. While we were in Debenhams we had a look at bridesmaid dresses, there were some nice red ball dresses and I tried a couple on.
After that it was still only about 11am so we found a Starbucks and had a hot chocolate. We talked a lot about Jen and Ram's wedding, it is all very exciting! Apparently Ram is having 7 Best Men.
We went into a couple more shops and then walked down towards Piccadilly Circus. We had lunch at a Pizza Hut and then went to the theatre to see Mamma Mia!. We had great seats, centre of row G (thank you Mum). The show was very good, the woman playing Sophie did spend most of the time looking like a stunned trout and some of the singing was a bit quiet but overall I really enjoyed it. As we were walking out of the theatre Mum said she needs to book some more tickets to see it again now.
After the show we all went home. Mark picked me up from the station and told me that his Dad had come round and they had fixed the tap! Hooray! Apparently they took it apart and found that a piece inside the tape had rusted through. They bought a new part and put it in and now it is fine, one can brush ones teeth in the bathroom once more.
On Sunday we just hung out at home, I did some gardening, mainly pulling up things that were dying off. Mark watched the Grand Prix, Michael Schumacher's car blew up and he lost.
Aaand this week I have just been working mainly. Took in a parcel for the people next door and they seem to have gone away so it is sitting in our dining room. It rained very hard this morning and the cat got very wet. I have posted a big box of sweets to the USA and hopefully I will get one back at some point.
That's all really.
On Saturday we got up bright and early so that I could catch the 08:34 train to Kings Cross. Once there I tubed to Oxford Circus and met Mum and Jen outside Top Shop. Jen wanted to have a look at wedding dresses so we went down Oxford Street and went into shops to see if we could find some. Debenhams had a bridal department, Jen didn't have an appointment to try anything on but she had a look at the dresses and decided to go to the Debenhams in Southampton one time to try some. While we were in Debenhams we had a look at bridesmaid dresses, there were some nice red ball dresses and I tried a couple on.
After that it was still only about 11am so we found a Starbucks and had a hot chocolate. We talked a lot about Jen and Ram's wedding, it is all very exciting! Apparently Ram is having 7 Best Men.
We went into a couple more shops and then walked down towards Piccadilly Circus. We had lunch at a Pizza Hut and then went to the theatre to see Mamma Mia!. We had great seats, centre of row G (thank you Mum). The show was very good, the woman playing Sophie did spend most of the time looking like a stunned trout and some of the singing was a bit quiet but overall I really enjoyed it. As we were walking out of the theatre Mum said she needs to book some more tickets to see it again now.
After the show we all went home. Mark picked me up from the station and told me that his Dad had come round and they had fixed the tap! Hooray! Apparently they took it apart and found that a piece inside the tape had rusted through. They bought a new part and put it in and now it is fine, one can brush ones teeth in the bathroom once more.
On Sunday we just hung out at home, I did some gardening, mainly pulling up things that were dying off. Mark watched the Grand Prix, Michael Schumacher's car blew up and he lost.
Aaand this week I have just been working mainly. Took in a parcel for the people next door and they seem to have gone away so it is sitting in our dining room. It rained very hard this morning and the cat got very wet. I have posted a big box of sweets to the USA and hopefully I will get one back at some point.
That's all really.

3 Comments:
At October 16, 2006 3:58 pm,
Anonymous said…
AnnaMoose, you haven't updated your blog for an entire week! Your faithful readers are missing you!!
At October 17, 2006 4:45 pm,
Jennifer said…
I didn't think that she looked like a stunned trout, I thought she was pretty!
At October 18, 2006 8:35 am,
Anna said…
She was pretty, I meant her facial expression! I would do you an impression but you can't see me
Post a Comment
<< Home