!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The exclamation marks in the title are a measure of how excited I am. I am a very lucky girl because my darling husband has let me use his Christmas bonus to book us a trip to DISNEYLAND PARIS.
I'm going to Disneyland!
I'm going to Disneyland!
I'm going to Disneyland!
We're leaving very early on the 18th December, taking the Eurostar direct from London Waterloo to Disneyland Paris. Then we go to the park for the afternoon. That night we're staying at the Disney Hotel Santa Fe (it's not quite the cheapest Disney hotel - no wait, it is. The one cheaper is actually a campsite), then the next day we spend all day at the parks again, then get the Eurostar from the park station at about half 6, direct back to Waterloo.
I am very excited now. I already have a list of what rides I want to go on. I have been to Disneyland in California in 1993, Disneyland Paris (back when it was Eurodisney) in 1994, and Disneyworld in Florida in 1997. Mark went to Disneyland Paris last February with the college and was very stressed from having to keep tabs on a group of 17 year olds who just wanted to get drunk. This time he will have lots of fun because he will just be with me, even if I want to go on rides he isn't that bothered about, like the Pirates of the Caribbean ('But that was crap') and It's A Small World ('I didn't go on that because it looked crap').
Only 12 more sleeps!!!
I'm going to Disneyland!
I'm going to Disneyland!
I'm going to Disneyland!
We're leaving very early on the 18th December, taking the Eurostar direct from London Waterloo to Disneyland Paris. Then we go to the park for the afternoon. That night we're staying at the Disney Hotel Santa Fe (it's not quite the cheapest Disney hotel - no wait, it is. The one cheaper is actually a campsite), then the next day we spend all day at the parks again, then get the Eurostar from the park station at about half 6, direct back to Waterloo.
I am very excited now. I already have a list of what rides I want to go on. I have been to Disneyland in California in 1993, Disneyland Paris (back when it was Eurodisney) in 1994, and Disneyworld in Florida in 1997. Mark went to Disneyland Paris last February with the college and was very stressed from having to keep tabs on a group of 17 year olds who just wanted to get drunk. This time he will have lots of fun because he will just be with me, even if I want to go on rides he isn't that bothered about, like the Pirates of the Caribbean ('But that was crap') and It's A Small World ('I didn't go on that because it looked crap').
Only 12 more sleeps!!!

8 Comments:
At December 06, 2006 1:04 pm,
Jennifer said…
How exciting! I hope that you have a fantastic time!
At December 06, 2006 6:08 pm,
Anonymous said…
Wow!! Have a great time :) Make sure you take lots of pictures to post when you get back!!
At December 06, 2006 6:51 pm,
Helen said…
Wow you lucky girl. How big is your suitcase.....?
Have a lovely time
xoxoxoxoxoxo
At December 06, 2006 7:37 pm,
Helen said…
Does Eurostar still go from Waterloo? I thought it was somewhere else now. When we went to Paris there was a Eurostar train just before us to Disney, and they had a band playing 'It's a small world' to the people who were boarding.
At December 06, 2006 7:51 pm,
Anonymous said…
I am most jealous! I need to find me a husband who will take me to Disneyland! The eurostar does still go from Waterloo, but it is changing stations next year. Love Amy xxx
At December 06, 2006 11:43 pm,
Anonymous said…
I got the Eurostar from Waterloo to Paris this time last year. Which station is it changing to next year?
At December 07, 2006 10:01 am,
Anna said…
St Pancreas. Which would be much more convenient for us but never mind.
At December 07, 2006 5:23 pm,
Anna said…
St Pancras, not St Pancreas. The saint, not the internal organ.
Post a Comment
<< Home