It's cold, and it's getting colder
This house is FREEZING. And yes I have the heating on, and all the windows shut, and a thick jumper and a hot water bottle. Brrr.
Mark has a new passport. It is Biometric. Mine isn't and won't be for about 9 years because I got a new one in 2005 when I got my new name. Also his has pictures of birds on all the pages and at the front everything is in English, Welsh and (I assume) Gaelic. Oh, and each page has the passport number punched into it.
Mum and Dad seem to be having a good time, I've had a couple of emails from them so far. In Singapore they saw the city, went on a boat cruise, and went to a nature reserve and saw lots of monkeys. I relayed this information to Mark and he said "What? They went to a nature reserve and swore at the monkeys?". They are now in New Zealand and hopefully enjoying considerably better weather than we are having here.
Mark has a new passport. It is Biometric. Mine isn't and won't be for about 9 years because I got a new one in 2005 when I got my new name. Also his has pictures of birds on all the pages and at the front everything is in English, Welsh and (I assume) Gaelic. Oh, and each page has the passport number punched into it.
Mum and Dad seem to be having a good time, I've had a couple of emails from them so far. In Singapore they saw the city, went on a boat cruise, and went to a nature reserve and saw lots of monkeys. I relayed this information to Mark and he said "What? They went to a nature reserve and swore at the monkeys?". They are now in New Zealand and hopefully enjoying considerably better weather than we are having here.

2 Comments:
At January 23, 2007 4:32 pm,
Anonymous said…
It was snowing in Edinburgh today!!!! Not much though. Last week it snowed quite a bit, but the ground was too wet for it to lay :(
At January 23, 2007 4:52 pm,
Anonymous said…
grr... don't like snow :-(
Post a Comment
<< Home