I am very proud of myself; I have made my first ever piece of clothing. It's from the Happy Hooker crochet book that Jen bought me for Christmas and it looks like this:


I am very pleased. It took me about a month I think, working on it in the evenings while watching television. Yesterday we went to Milton Keynes (Mark had the day off because it was half term, he had to go in all the other days though) and I bought the ribbon for it.
Also yesterday I bought some shoes for Jen's wedding (will post a picture of those later) and a new strapless bra. I also tried to find a nice dress for the second wedding but all the dresses I could find were really ugly. It was very annoying.


I am very pleased. It took me about a month I think, working on it in the evenings while watching television. Yesterday we went to Milton Keynes (Mark had the day off because it was half term, he had to go in all the other days though) and I bought the ribbon for it.
Also yesterday I bought some shoes for Jen's wedding (will post a picture of those later) and a new strapless bra. I also tried to find a nice dress for the second wedding but all the dresses I could find were really ugly. It was very annoying.

5 Comments:
At February 17, 2007 11:52 am,
Anonymous said…
Moose your crocheting is lovely :)
At February 19, 2007 11:46 am,
Helen said…
Wow Anna that's amazing, really lovely. Before you know it you will be making little bedspreads, and who knows where that could lead......
At February 21, 2007 10:48 am,
Anonymous said…
I love your crocheted cardie :-) I am very impressed! Although couldn't you have got someone with a head to model it :-p Love Amy xxx
At February 28, 2007 10:04 pm,
Anonymous said…
You are very clever, mine would end up looking like a cobweb!!
At February 28, 2007 10:04 pm,
Anonymous said…
I should add to the last comment, A cobweb gone wrong!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home