Oooh!

The college is closed today so Mark has the day off.
We went for a walk

Mark thinks I'm a big kid, I'm not sure why

Cam was distinctly unimpressed

There are no photos of him in the snow because he refused to go outside. I can't blame him totally, but he's missing all the fun!
It's still snowing, too. If only I had a sledge.

5 Comments:
At February 08, 2007 9:58 am,
Anonymous said…
and it's still snowing!!! i'l find out later today if i get tomorrow off too!
At February 08, 2007 12:14 pm,
Anonymous said…
I want a day off too! Had all the inconvenience of getting to work in the snow but none of the fun of snowmen or anything. Just as long as I can get home tonight......
At February 08, 2007 4:19 pm,
Jennifer said…
No snow here at all =( I feel cheated.
At February 08, 2007 9:19 pm,
Anonymous said…
I typed a message earlier but it didn't seem to work :( All it said was how UNFAIR it is that I live in Scotland and get a mere dusting of snow and you Southerners get HEAPS!!
At February 10, 2007 3:20 pm,
Jennifer said…
The snow pictures look great! I am jealous here too.
Post a Comment
<< Home