beeptwo

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Mark bought me a new goldfish on Saturday morning. He's called Fish and seems quite healthy so far.

The parental unit came to visit at the weekend. They arrived on Saturday at about lunchtime as usual, so we had some lunch and a cup of tea and then we went to Costco and to Tesco (I take my parents to the nicest places). Then we had another cup of tea and Mark made dinner, spaghetti bolognese. Then Mum showed us all their photos from Singapore, New Zealand and Hawaii. They were all on a DVD so we looked at them on the television.

On Sunday Mark cut the grass and I went to Bedford with Mum and Dad. We went to Bedford Museum and to the Cecil Higgins Art Gallery which is next door. Then we had a walk round the town centre and went home for dinner.

Next weekend I will see them again as it is Jen's hen do and I am staying the Saturday night in Horsham. We're all going out in Brighton, for dinner and then to a comedy club. Then Jen and her friends are going clubbing and Mum and I are going back to Horsham. I'm such a lightweight.

The other thing that I'm up to at the moment (besides work, housework etc) is that I'm making a dress for Jen's second wedding, since I couldn't find one that I liked in the shops. It's going really well so far. Mum helped me with the zip when she was here and I put the straps on yesterday. Soon it will be done hooray and I will post photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home