I have a horrible cold. I can't talk properly and have to blow my nose every two minutes. However, Mark is out all day today so at least I'm getting some peace and quiet (joking, of course, darling). He's gone to Brands Hatch with his friend Chris to look at cars going fast.
Thank you all for your nice comments on my dress. I have the wool for the little cardi I'm going to make now, I started making it in size small but it is too small, so I'm starting again in medium.
Last weekend was Jen's hen do and I forgot to blog about it. I went down to Horsham on the train on Saturday, then Mum and I got ready and Dad drove us to Jen's flat in Worthing where we had some lunch and met up with all Jen's friends. Rachel, who had organised the weekend, had sashes for us all to wear that said 'Hen Party' and she had made a t-shirt for Jen that said 'Jen's Hens' and had all our names on. And she had some other stuff for Jen too.

Then we all went on the train to Brighton. We went for a walk along the pier but it was very cold and windy so we went into the bar on the pier and had a drink. Then we went over to Komedia which is a comedy club. We had a meal there and watched the show which was very funny. Here is another picture of Jen, at the club:

All the other girls went on for more drinking etc but because Mum and I are lightweights we only went to the pub for a bit then Dad came and drove us home. Then I slept in my old room (very strange, sleeping in a single bed, it seemed tiny!) and on Sunday I took the train home.
This past week I haven't been up to much except coughing, sneezing etc. And work and housework of course. Next Friday we're going to see the Barenaked Ladies in London, hooray! I am quite excited about that, I hope my cold is better by then.
Thank you all for your nice comments on my dress. I have the wool for the little cardi I'm going to make now, I started making it in size small but it is too small, so I'm starting again in medium.
Last weekend was Jen's hen do and I forgot to blog about it. I went down to Horsham on the train on Saturday, then Mum and I got ready and Dad drove us to Jen's flat in Worthing where we had some lunch and met up with all Jen's friends. Rachel, who had organised the weekend, had sashes for us all to wear that said 'Hen Party' and she had made a t-shirt for Jen that said 'Jen's Hens' and had all our names on. And she had some other stuff for Jen too.

Then we all went on the train to Brighton. We went for a walk along the pier but it was very cold and windy so we went into the bar on the pier and had a drink. Then we went over to Komedia which is a comedy club. We had a meal there and watched the show which was very funny. Here is another picture of Jen, at the club:

All the other girls went on for more drinking etc but because Mum and I are lightweights we only went to the pub for a bit then Dad came and drove us home. Then I slept in my old room (very strange, sleeping in a single bed, it seemed tiny!) and on Sunday I took the train home.
This past week I haven't been up to much except coughing, sneezing etc. And work and housework of course. Next Friday we're going to see the Barenaked Ladies in London, hooray! I am quite excited about that, I hope my cold is better by then.

1 Comments:
At March 24, 2007 5:18 pm,
Helen said…
Oh dear sorry to hear about the cold! The pictures are lovely xoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment
<< Home