beeptwo

Friday, March 16, 2007

Hooray!



My frock is finished! (I cropped my head out of the picture because I looked demented)

I think I'm going to crochet a shrug for it. Need to get some wool.

5 Comments:

  • At March 16, 2007 7:11 pm, Blogger Helen said…

    It's gorgeous Anna, you must be very pleased with yourself xoxoxoxo

     
  • At March 17, 2007 10:48 am, Blogger Jennifer said…

    It's lovely, well done!

     
  • At March 17, 2007 6:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Anna your dress is so pretty!!! And yes you are a lightweight :p

     
  • At March 20, 2007 5:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like your dress lots :-) Can I have one too? :-p

     
  • At March 21, 2007 12:20 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes I was going to ask for a dress too - and if Amy did ... :p My friend Sarah D from Durham is engaged and getting married in September (!!!!) so I need a pretty dress to wear to her wedding!! Maybe Pot and I could share one ....??!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home