I was looking through the photos on my hard drive the other day when I found the ones I took of the garden this time last year. Today it's sunny so I went out and took some new photos to compare.
Here is Gnome Corner by the balustrade, May 2006:

And this is how it looks now (the gnome is out for cleaning and Mark says he'll cut the grass tomorrow):

Looking from the end of the garden back towards the house, May 2006:

And how it looks now (as you can see the tree is bigger, the yellow flowers have gone mad and grass grows better when you don't spray it with weedkiller):

And finally the flowerbeds by the fence, May 2006:

And how they look now:

I'm hoping to do some gardening this afternoon if they weather holds, so maybe I should have taken the photos after I've tidied everything up a bit. Never mind!
Here is Gnome Corner by the balustrade, May 2006:

And this is how it looks now (the gnome is out for cleaning and Mark says he'll cut the grass tomorrow):

Looking from the end of the garden back towards the house, May 2006:

And how it looks now (as you can see the tree is bigger, the yellow flowers have gone mad and grass grows better when you don't spray it with weedkiller):

And finally the flowerbeds by the fence, May 2006:

And how they look now:

I'm hoping to do some gardening this afternoon if they weather holds, so maybe I should have taken the photos after I've tidied everything up a bit. Never mind!
Labels: garden

6 Comments:
At May 18, 2007 8:19 pm,
Helen said…
Wow look at that grass! xoxoxox
At May 19, 2007 8:14 am,
Anonymous said…
Aah! It's all pretty, having gone through its awkward teenage years!
At June 07, 2007 2:11 pm,
Anonymous said…
Moose you've not updated your blog for EVER!!!!
We must meet up soon, I am now in the sunny South!
At June 12, 2007 12:43 pm,
Anonymous said…
Moose you have not updated your blog for AGES!!!!!!!!!!!!
At June 14, 2007 10:25 am,
Anonymous said…
we demand an update!
At June 14, 2007 10:30 am,
Anonymous said…
Yes, we demand it with a Capital D!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home