beeptwo

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Summer!

It's lovely and sunny and everything! And it only took until August. Thank you, summer, you have redeemed yourself. As long as you can keep it up.

Last weekend we went down to Horsham to see the 'rents. Jen, Ram, Tom and Katie were there as well. We had pizza and played with the kitten. She is so tiny and so cute! Also I was able to get a photo of Mum in the cardigan I crocheted for her for her birthday.



Also work on the kitchen continues. There have been a few setbacks (such as yesterday, when Mark's dad drilled through a cable) but I understand the main work is nearly done. Soon it will just be tiling and painting that are left.

This is what the new units look like:




The cooker is going next to the dishwasher there, then the fridge-freezer next to that (next to the back door). There are wall units on both sides as well. The gap on the left is for the washing machine, which has now arrived. It's quite a high-tech washing machine - lots of different dials! I might even have to read the book. Although we've done three loads without it.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home